team registration rules
- only athletes from a registered trodo box can register for the trodo games
- all four athletes on a team must be from the same box; if not, teams won't be eligible to stack up on the leaderboard
- teams can register regardless of trodo open participation
- CAT1, CAT2 or MASTERS 40+ teams must have 2 males and 2 females
- CAT3 / 'just for fun' teams can have any mix of athletes
- teams can sub athletes. please send us a note to give us a heads up
- team registration fees are non-refundable
how early registration works
- coaches recommend trodo games teams when they submit trodo open scores
- boxes recommend teams for early registration; teams across all CATs!
- boxes are guaranteed a certain number of games spots (see below)
- trodo open participation is not required
- recommended teams will receive an invitation to register from trodo
- after early registration closes (about a week), the spot goes back up for grabs to the rest of the league
- if a recommended team has to make a few athletes changes, that's ok!
- after early registration
- there will be extra spots up for grabs to all trodo athletes, but they are limited!
trodo games allocations per box
we guarantee each box a set number of team spots, based on the size of their community. We do this to make sure every community has a chance to get in on the action, and we cap the number of teams to be able to provide every trodo athlete with an incredibles experience.
how we allocate spots
0-100 members: 1 spot
101-200 members: 2 spots
201+ members: 4 spots